BrainWorks is an award-winning medical advertising agency with decades of experience delivering the best in pharmaceutical and biologic communications.
Contact BrainWorks when you want:
- Unique and meaningful creative
- Quality copy writing and meticulous editorial skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Project teams with a wide depth and range of pharmaceutical experience
BrainWorks specializes in creative solutions for:
- Ad hoc projects with tight timelines
- Educational materials with therapeutic expertise
- Internal and sales team communications that resonate
- Patient and HCP educational materials
- PI creation and management
- Responsive and dynamic Web sites, e-mail, and apps
Cut through the crowds. Deal directly with the team that will create your projects.
To find out how we can provide you with top-drawer creative in a timely and cost-effective manner, call Traci Montemurro at 215-997-0626 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On August 20, BrainWorks was named a finalist in the sixth-annual PM360 Trailblazer Awards. NovoNordisk and BrainWorks received the nomination for Pharmacy Campaign of the Year for our work for NovoNordisk's trade department.
Trailblazer awards are given to oustanding companies, marketers and brand managers representing the best the industry has to offer. According to Anna Stashower, the CEO and Publisher of PM360, "...we received our biggest response yet to our call to entries with double the number of submissions we received last year. Our judges had a difficullt time narrowing the field down to just a select group of finalists."
Award winners will be announced on September 18, 2014 at the PM360 Trailblazer Awards dinner.
BrainWorks is a federally-certified women-owned business. Why is this important? Check it out: SBA Releases Final Women-Owned Small Business Rule
Senior Partner, Account Services
Senior Partner, Art/Technology
Partner, Copywriting and Editor